Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Baylor Dental Tour on 4/11/14

Visiting Baylor Dental was a great experience and I would encourage everyone to come out to the Dental School Trips if you can. It was my first dental school trip so I am definitely going to try to make it down to the other two schools next time we go.

What I have to say I liked most about Baylor was the friendly and noncompetitive environment. Talking with the people there, everyone had a lot of fun and though it was a lot of work, all the students supported each other. It was also nice to see some old faces from the TPS alumni as well!
The building itself seemed smaller than I expected it to be and older as well. That would probably be the biggest con I saw from going there, but it is cheaper than the other two Texas Dental schools so that about evens each other out.


I think everyone should go out and check the schools out for themselves. It is a great way to make connections and to have questions answered by students who have gone through what we are going through and succeeded and also talk to the faculty who could possibly be interviewing you!

- Phu Vuong

No comments:

Post a Comment