Saturday, April 19, 2014

TPS Study Sessions!



Nihal asked me to advertise his study sessions on Mondays from 6:30 – 8:30 in PCL 5.120A (he gives a half point for stopping by and studying for a little, you don’t have to stay the whole time). I joined TPS really late, so I haven’t really got a chance to participate in many of the events. One of the main things about TPS that stood out to me is the study socials. The study socials are very convenient because you get to put in work for your classes while meeting new people. I’ve met a lot of people just by attending these socials one day a week. Since we are all pre-dental students, there’s a really high chance that there’s a person at the study social that is taking the same classes you are (Nihal is taking the same organic chemistry class with me) and you all can work on homework together! Also, you can ask your fellow TPS members for advice on your schedule and what professors to take and you may even find out about opportunities you never knew about! Overall, study socials are really fun and beneficial and everybody should try to come out to the last one next week (it’s in 5.120B)!

-Christine Le

No comments:

Post a Comment